It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 am 

I've started a blog on google, it's nothing really special just a place for me to vent about issues I feel are relevant. It's also a place that I can post issues about child related topics that I feel are too long to post on here.

Mrs. B's Life Tidbits

My latest post is about a recent child abuse case in my city, in case any of you are interested in reading. I don't update much, just when something strikes a nerve :lol:

Happy Reading!!

"Smothering is just 'mothering' with an 'S' " - Hector (Hector and the Search For Happiness)

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 pm 

Just decided that I am going to revamp my blog a bit. It was created in a low time in my life, associated with my marriage that no longer exists.

The new name is 'I Walk Alone' and it's going to be a blog specifically about being CF!

I've deleted a few of my older posts that are no longer relevant and have plans to tidy things up a bit, maybe edit the background etc.

My newest post, made today is titled "No Reasons Needed Except "No, I don't."

"Smothering is just 'mothering' with an 'S' " - Hector (Hector and the Search For Happiness)