It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Child free in India?
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 am 

the_star wrote:
hi..
i am 26 yr old guy from mumbai..
this concept of being childfree has been running in my mind since abt 3-4 yrs..
nice to see i am not alone..
in india we are a rare breed..
many people may be having similar thoughts..but may not be declaring publically becoz its some kind of tabbo in our country to not have kids and being married at the same time..
so i guess many of them remain single in life..
in this context such forums or dating websites or matrimonial websites with childfree options are very important so that like minded people can find support and probably partners for life..
thanks once again for starting this forum...

I'm a loner too and no one wants to accept me. if you and other childfree indians would like..they can this chat room out I've made it specially for the reason dating and meeting the likeminded people so we don't feel left out.

http://www.yagoloo.com/childfree%20Indi ... 4vXw2fclyz

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am 

Hello my family planet members...my dear cfbc luvly ppl ...
I'm 22 lady ;)
dentist CFBC. I've had my profiles placed on bharat matrimony and shaadi.com even on jeevansathi.com... jeevansath ppl deleted my profile without notification because I wrote I'm CFBC and want a CFBC man...:P
so this is a common issue and hell i'm having hard time finding myself a childfree man and the stress from society is killing me... I feel isolated all the time. I've created this chatroom for childfree indians but everyone enters it except CFBC ppl...

m trying hard to promote this room and trying make a community here but hell i find no one!! heres the link to that chatroom.

http://www.yagoloo.com/childfree%20Indi ... 4vXw2fclyz

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:10 am 

I am 34 Yr guy from India. Since 24(age), I have been very clear of not having kids due to "green inclinations". My parents are relatively liberal and do not pester me about this.

My profile is up in bharatmatrimony and I get interests from girls regularly. But all of them flop once CF is mentioned.

What are my options?

Any suggestions, please post in this thread or PM/mail me. My mail pdy801 (AT) g m a i l (dot) c o m

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 am 

Hi Human_soul :) . I understand what you are going through...I have had my profile up on Shaadi, Jeevansathi and Bharat matrimony for four years. Finding a chilfree guy is really difficult :(

I ran into a few online (half a dozen). But nothing has worked out yet. The guys I ran into are either young and not ready for a marriage; or they do not believe in marriage and want a live-in relationship; or are deeply commitment phobic; or are too rigid about religion and ethnicity and too concerned about what mother wants...Family is important of course, but I feel that if you are serious about marriage then one needs to be concerned about what the prospective wife wants as well :D

I know there must be more CFBC guys out there but pretty difficult to find them.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 am 

Hi Ddd

31 year old woman from India. Will pm you in a little while. :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 am 

Looking forward to hear from cf Indian women

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 pm 

cfstst wrote:
Hi Human_soul :) . I understand what you are going through...I have had my profile up on Shaadi, Jeevansathi and Bharat matrimony for four years. Finding a chilfree guy is really difficult :(

I ran into a few online (half a dozen). But nothing has worked out yet. The guys I ran into are either young and not ready for a marriage; or they do not believe in marriage and want a live-in relationship; or are deeply commitment phobic; or are too rigid about religion and ethnicity and too concerned about what mother wants...Family is important of course, but I feel that if you are serious about marriage then one needs to be concerned about what the prospective wife wants as well :D

I know there must be more CFBC guys out there but pretty difficult to find them.

Hi, I'm trying live on my own these days cause I have made up my mind that I m not going to get anyone at all. It is better to embrass reality isn't it? Even the cf men may or may not be compatible. Those get their partners are lucky and blessed and I will welcome such opportunity but won't have high hopes to be honest. I only concentrate on what makes me happy and do that. I have a long list of wishes which has travelling, clinical trials, researches and adventure sports also going for multiple profession. M looking forward to my dual degree and then may be I'll go for ayurved after few years 48hr shifts at hospitals. Live is good even without a partner. I've become careless in last few months of stressful dating cf men... any tiny bit of nonsense makes me hell angry n I have literally walked away from my dates, obviously I have lost control over my restraining skill and get easily frustrated. I've stopped dating at all as it seems like a waste of valuable life time to me.

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:55 am 

Yeah, I get what you are saying! I do not want to be single by choice. But looks like I am going to be single by circumstance :)

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm 

Hi,
I am new here. I am currently not in India. Being an Indian male who is agnostic(leaning towards athiesm) and a believer of a childfree lifestyle, I thought I was pretty much alone. Hope I can make some friends over here

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:20 pm 

Welcome. I'm not Indian, but I live in India (with my Indian agnostic prefers CF husband).

Does your family know how you feel? If so, how are they taking it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next