It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 am 

Yeah, hard to believe, isn't it? Apparently Alex Jones and his Info Warriors say it's true so certainly it must be :lol:

Am I the only one aware of this nonsense? Jones and his group of right-leaning ninny hammers are so insane that they're using propaganda techniques to attack people who have the audacity to have a freewill and not have children.

This is from 2011 but it in a nutshell says exactly what Alex and his group of friends believe is going on. He starts talking about overpopulation at around 1:38 and from there starts rudely going after the childfree like any militant pro-child advocate does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPvH5Pw5ic

In reality Alex is actually motivated by his Christian fundamentalism. Despite his lunacy, he's been very tact in not lletting it slip he's more considered by what he believes his religion dictates as opposed to his supposed freedom fighting motivations.

He revealed that during an interview with my favorite childfree comedian Doug Stanhope. It's a hilarious interview by the way as Stanhope really demolishes him intellectually. He lets the cat out of the bag during part 5 but to really appreciate the irony of how a guy like Jones questions human authority but doesn't question religion, you have to see all the parts up to it.

Part 1 of interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc_Qa5m1e00
Part 2 of interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOJXGELaGc
Part 3 of interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWQEpohHN0
Part 4 of interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTDITIVooQ
Part 5 of interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVKVSfRw_k

Also, for some extra reading from Michael Snyder, an equally insane and pro-child militant conspiracy theorist, here's a recent article by him that was featured on the Alex Jones network.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -s-couples

Spoiler alert: it insults people who choose not to have children calling them a part of a conspiracy theory to destroy marriage and families.

Thoughts guys?

By the way, have any of you gotten those free bowling tickets from the NWO yet for helping in their depopulation plot? I'm still waiting for mine. Have no idea why they'd desire to have a really low population count given the negative economic, political and social ramifications that would have for them. But, hell, who cares? Free bowling tickets!!! :P

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am 

Alex Jones is hilarious. And thanks for the standup, he was brilliant. :P

-Harvey Danger

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:01 am 

Doug Stanhope is an awesome comedian. Really under appreciated sadly because he's made some very incisive points in his stand-ups. My favorite point is in my signature as a matter of fact.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:32 pm 

What the conspiracy theorists are not realizing is that the discrimination against the childfree movement will stress the environment that much more by further releasing the brakes on reproduction.
Reproduction is the most significant carbon footprint, and affects the environment most adversely. Therefore, for the good of us all, population growth should be kept in check for certain cases. The conspiracy theorists are the ones up to a conspiracy because they think that breeding ourselves to extinction is good.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:54 pm 

There's just a whole mess of illogical and horrible conclusions conspiracy theorists are coming to with the whole "breed more kids thing." It actually undermines their credibility on this matter. Here's what I know for a fact is true:

Many conspiracy theorists are radically right-wing. Despite the fact they say we should question authority, they hold unquestioningly to the Bible and especially that one line in Genesis saying to "be fruitful and multiply" (Genesis 1:28) Odd how they neglect to bear in mind AFTER God said that he told humanity he was putting them in charge of the animals and the planet. It's pretty apparent God wanted people to look after the planet he gave them which we know now is in danger because of factors like overpopulation.

In fact the bible later invalidates that command. Jesus says people who choose not to have children are fine and their choices are to respected (Matthew 19:12) which is something many militant natalists who believe the bible often ignore. In some cases too they've tried to do the usual nonsensical interpretation to say "oh well he actually was saying so and son."

Sadly, Alex and his ilk like to wave that bit off and just call any attempt to help the planet a plot to destroy humanity saying its more important to have children because they believe the Bible commands it. Never mind free will, responsibility or that one bit that later invalidates God's early command to multiply. Got to do all we can to fight the NWO (the evil globalist cabal not the provably real pro wrestling faction).

Also it's worth noting that having less people will in the long run result in negative effects to the government. It's why they're so hell-bent to maintain a stable population. If people got too low then the government, due to a lack of people to maintain it, would have to shrink as its size could not be maintained otherwise.

So why aren't the theorists encouraging people to have less? Isn't that what they want? To punish the government, do the opposite of what it wants and to force it to downsize? It's practically an act of rebellion when enough people do it. I know Japan and Germany especially have been doing everything they can to fix their low birthrates: something that I find strange for governments who are sometimes accused of being in on the depopulation plot.

I even brought up the point to a theorist who believed there's a depopulation agenda that the government is still giving benefits to get people to have children. How can they be desiring depopulation when they're doing something to counteract it? The theorist obviously couldn't answer without affirming what I said had weight so instead suddenly, despite ranting incessantly about the depopulation theory until I brought it up, stopped commenting.

The real agenda governments have is a stable population agenda, which is provable, not a depopulation agenda.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 pm 

I read the Alex Jones bit and the comments. Naturally there was a lot of tin-foil hat stupidity, but at least some logical responses brought up overpopulation, limited resources and falling wages as rebuttals to the "baybees are the best thing ever" drivel.

Overall, I find the hand-wringing by the author and his ilk to be pretty hilarious.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:35 pm 

It's funny but I just remembered that Doug Stanhope's really good friends with Alex Jones. Stanhope is more grounded and Alex has his head in the clouds looking for chemtrails. They're the perfect odd couple.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm 
Forums Admin

Dark Wolf wrote:
By the way, have any of you gotten those free bowling tickets from the NWO yet for helping in their depopulation plot?

No, I forgot ask the leader about it when I met him too. :cry:

There's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 pm 

We think the "free bowling tickets" thing just isn't going to pull them in like we wanted. Got any ideas for what I should bring up as possible incentives at the next NWO/Evil Overlords of Childfreedom NY Chapter meeting?

Don't burn your tongue on another man's soup - Old Italian saying

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 pm 

^^^Free Hat? ;)